Viesturi, Veselava, Veselava parish, LV-4116, Latvia
25.4774516667 , Lat:
The manor complex was created in the 19th century. The manor house was built in 1765 on an island surrounded by a water-filled moat, two stone bridges lead to the courtyard. The building has an exceptional heating system where its smoke channels are combined into three flues. The manor complex is owned by the town thus main house is home to a community centre, library, Veselava parish administration and it is open to visitors all year round. The halls of the manor house and the estate park are used as venues for various cultural events, wedding ceremonies, and seminars.
Tuesdays - Fridays from 10:00 until 18:00.
On Saturdays, Sundays from 12.00 to -18.00.