Abromiškės Manor

Dvaro g. 21, Abromiškės, Lithuania
Lng: 24.7138485 , Lat: 54.779385

Contact person: Antanas
Phone: +37067730052 (Vidas) , +37069998555 (Antanas) / info@abromiskiudvaras.lt , akurpis@gmail.com
View on map:


Abromiškės manor was built in the 16th century (1571) by Abrahamas Poniatovskis. The place was also named after him. In the 17th century, the manor belonged to the Bychovc family, and from the 18th to 19th century it was governed by de Raes family, the counts of French origin. On the 27th June 1812 Napoleon spent a night at Abromiškės manor on his way to Vilnius. From the mid-19th century until 1937 Abromiškės was the property of Pliateriai family, later - of the banker and a widely known art collector Mykolas Žilinskas (1904-1992). Scenic park of Abromiškės manor was founded in the first half of the 19th century on a gently curved terrain by the lake with the same name. A curved alley crosses the park leading towards the manor and wrapping around a circle-shaped parterre in front of it.

Additional information

Visiting times:
On MondaysFridays from 10.00 to 15.00
On Saturdays from 11.00 to 15.00
On Sundays by advance arrangements