L. Lekavičiaus g. 2, Rumšiškės, Lithuania
24.2010131 , Lat:
Aristavėlė manor is a valuable example of Lithuanian wooden Baroque architecture. It was built around 1700), most likely by Mykolas Zabiela. At the end of the 18th c. the manor became the property of the Medekša family. Although the manor had undergone many reconstructions, it retained its original forms and prestige. Between the wars, it was a model farm, which was propagating advanced ideas and implementing new farming practices. In 1987, the palace was deconstructed and taken to the museum of Kėdainiai district. From 2014-2016 Aristavėlė manor is open for visitors. Currently, a restoration centre is operating here. Concerts, seminars and various events connected with craftsmanship and traditional wooden construction take part here.
Manor open for visitors: June 2nd and 3rd 14.00–18.00, July 16–20 days 10.00–17.00, from 21 to 22 14.00–18.00, from August 13 to 14 10.00–17.00, on August 15th 12.00–18.00, September 8-9 days 12.00–18.00