Pavilnio g. 1, Vilnius, Lithuania
25.3255247 , Lat:
The Museum of A. Pushkin is housed in a former residential building of Markučiai manor which was owned by the family of Grigory Pushkin – son of the poet Alexander Pushkin. The museum ensemble consists of the central building of Markučiai manor built in 1868, family cemetery and St. Varvara‘s Chapel built in 1906. The exposition of the museum includes the authentic furniture and household items, artworks, library, photos, magazines from the period of Varvara and Grigory Pushkins. An intensive cultural life is going on in the museum: concerts, lectures, exhibitions and other events are arranged there, memorable dates are commemorated.
Wednesdays – Sundays 10.00–17.00.