Saldutiškis, Utenos r., Lithuania
25.7957257 , Lat:
Saldutiškis manor is located in Saldutiškis village. It was first mentioned at the end of the 18th century. It was managed by the Jalovecki family. Antanas Jaloveckis (1772–1852), buried in the cemetery of Trinkūnai village, has been mentioned as the founder of the manor. The old classicism style palace was rebuilt many times, and the functions of other buildings changed. Manor served as the centre of the district, later as the centre of the volost, as a school and other establishments. In 1938, the manor became the home of the Salesian monks. In 1940, the monastery was closed. During the war, it operated as a hospital. After the war, it became the headquarters of civil armed squads of the Soviet Union governance. Later a school was built here.
Visiting by appointment or on the days when the events are organized.