Draugystės g. 28, Žeimiai, Jonavos r., Lithuania
24.2304626 , Lat:
Žeimiai manor consists of the palace, a granary, a little chapel, an ice-house, a servants’ house, the stables, a tower, a gate and a park. Žeimiai manor was first mentioned in historical sources at the end of the 15th century. The manor belonged to the families of Zaviša, Čekavičiai, Navrilkovič, and to Medekša in the 18th century. From 1780 to World War II, the manor belonged to the family of Kosakovski. The palace is attributed to the style of late classicism. The palace used to have 25 rooms with Dutch tile furnaces. The manor is surrounded by the park with a lime tree alley leading to the road Jonava-Šėta. Currently the manor hosts top class cultural events, art projects, educational programmes and celebrations of town community .