87634 Pärnu maakond
25.092172622680664 , Lat:
The main building of Võidula is a two-storey wooden house, characteristic to a kind of Russian architecture from the late 19th and early 20th century. Scrutinizing, one can find and follow some influence of the Art deco style. The windows of the manor have interesting „bulging“ glasses which were manufactured in the local glass factory specially for this house. The house dates back to 1872 and was built for the owner of the Vändra glass factory Carl Moritz Graubner as his familiy´s home and as the office of the factory.
Nowadays there is the local library, house of culture and rooms for the local get—together and meetings.