Haeska küla 5-4
90407 Lääne maakond
23.663123846054077 , Lat:
Haeska manorial estate was first mentioned in 1560 when the property belonged to Haapsalu Domechurch. Until 1919 Haeska belonged to von Wrangells and von Kursells.
Now the manor, a simple two-storey wooden house, built in 1805 works as a hotel. The manor was restored in 1981. The rooms are simply furnished, every room has a bathroom. There is also a banquet-hall there.
Haeska is situated only 400 meters from the Baltic Sea on the territory of the Matsalu Landscape Protection Area. It gives the visitors an opportunity to watch birdlife - resting and nestling on the world’s largest bird migration over-flying territory in spring as well in autumn, according to the Rules set by Matsalu Administration.
Manor is open daily to the visitors 8:00-20:00